top of page

Free 30 minute consultation

KES Paralegal prides themselves in always acting in the clients best interests. During your first consultation, the facts of the case are gathered to clearly identify your legal issue. 

Please remember to bring all important and necessary documents to your consultation. Failure to bring required documentation will set back the file, prohibiting a proper assessment of your case.  

**Please note all initial consultations are limited to 30 minutes.

KES PARALEGAL serves the folllowing areas:

Greater Ottawa





Small Claims

You can file a lawsuit in small claims court requesting damages of up to $35,000.  Going to court without a paralegal  to guide you through the process can be an extremely intimidating prospect, leading some people to give up on their case.  If you have any questions about the small claims process, or if you would like assistance in your small claims court case, contact us today

Landlord & Tenant

In Ontario a person may be represented by an individual licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada such as a Lawyer or a Paralegal. According to the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 S.O the Board has the jurisdiction to resolve all matters between a Landlord & Tenant.  Under the Act a tenant must be in possession of a rental unit prior to filling an application with the board. If a landlord files an application with the board when a tenant is not in possession of the rental unit the application will be dismissed. If a landlord would like to make a claim against a tenant after a tenant has vacated the rental unit the landlord must seek compensation through the Ontario Small Claims Court

Human Rights

Please contact us by phone or email to schedule a consultation.

Employment Law

Wrongful Dismissal? 

If you or someone you know has been wrongfully terminated, we can help. Our preference and strategy is to try to negotiate a settlement without litigation.  This is often possible, and matters can be resolved sometimes within a few weeks. 

Please contact us by phone or email to schedule a consultation.

Provincial Offences

You are strongly urged to get legal advice from a lawyer or paralegal about your legal options and the possible penalties you could face.

In deciding whether or not to obtain legal advice, especially if you plan to represent yourself, consider:

the charge you are facing,

the complexity of the case,

your understanding of the legal process and the issues, and

the risk of a substantial fine, jail time or other penalty that would have significant personal impact (for example, driving demerit points, driver’s licence suspension).

KES Paralegal can help you determine your rights and options

Summary Conviction

If you’ve recently been charged with a criminal offence, it’s important you seek legal advice as soon as possible, and ensure you don’t let your emotions affect your ability to have your rights protected. KES Paralegal can represent your rights when faced with various types of Criminal offences. 

The Firm’s practice areas are

Criminal Driving Offences

Fail to Remain at Scene of Accident 

Fail to Report Accident

Dangerous Operation of  Vehicle


Theft Under $5,000.00

All other offences laid under the Summary Conviction provisions


From affidavits to certified true copies,  to letters of invitation,  from authentications & legalizations to consent to travel documents, we offer a comprehensive service.

Notarization of copies of original documents

Notarization of a Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor


Notarization or certification of Consent to Travel Letters

Please contact us by phone or email .

Commissioner of Oaths

If you are looking to have an affidavit or other documents sworn,


Here is a list of the documents we can commission:

 Legal Documents (Affidavits, Statutory Declarations)

Consent to Travel with a Minor/Child

Vehicle Ownership Transfers

Proof of Loss (Insurance Claims)

Professional Accreditation Applications

Passport Applications (In Lieu of Guarantor)

Lost Passport

Student Loan Applications

Affidavit of Discrepancy in Name

Name Change Application/Common Law Declarations

Delayed Birth Registration Forms

Application to Amend Birth Registration

Residency Document

Single Status Certificate

Municipal Information Form (MIF) for Liquor Licence

bottom of page